RAIL HERITAGE WA presents
Where? The Railway Museum, 136 Railway Parade, Bassendean
When? Sunday 11 October 2015, 10 am to 5 pm
- Swap meet — many stalls — new & pre-owned — Model trains, books, railwayana
- Model railway club — with behind-the-scenes visits
- Meet Warren Duffy of Lost Perth
- Guided tours — behind the scenes
- Kids’ activities
- Afternoon tea in the buffet car
- Sausage sizzle
- Special displays
- Live music — great sounds to enjoy
All these extras, plus our normal displays — and only the standard prices — adults $9, concessions $7, children $4 (under 4 yrs free)
The Railway Museum
136 Railway Parade
Bassendean WA 6054
I would like to book a space at the Railfest Sunday 11th October.
Could you please let me know the cost, Thank you .
Please contact Rail Heritage directly as they are running the trading stalls — not the model railway club.